Cheers and welcome..........

A glass of champagne to welcome you to my blog and my first post. I have to thank Ness at Marley and Lockyer for getting me into this. I came across her blog when looking for a picture of a Gustavian room and that was it. I was hooked !!!!
I love interiors....... Victorian houses, fireplaces, stained glass, old lace, shabby, worn and loved furniture, France, Italy, shutters, all things vintage..... I could go on and on and on.
Hopefully, I will try and show you the interiors and exteriors that I love and photographs of my home and garden, and those of my friends and family,
Jackie
You have read this article welcome with the title Cheers and welcome........... You can bookmark this page URL http://casado-safado.blogspot.com/2009/06/cheers-and-welcome.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Cheers and welcome.........."

Post a Comment