Back down the garden path..........

Just a little footnote to my last post. I think that you all might think that I haven't got a lot of colour in my garden.That's because firstly, I really like green and white gardens, with maybe a little pink. lilac and blue and secondly, my garden is north facing, therefore quite a lot doesn't grow but quite a lot does.Mainly Hostas, Ferns and green shrubs which is fortunate as I live in a Victorian house and Ferns and Hostas were very popular then ( and I like them ). That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!!!!

Jackie


You have read this article garden with the title Back down the garden path........... You can bookmark this page URL http://casado-safado.blogspot.com/2009/07/back-down-garden-path.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Back down the garden path.........."

Post a Comment