HALLOWEEN CELEBRATION at HARRINGTON MANOR..........

I have been invited to a Halloween Celebration by Sophia over at Blue Chair Diary
This is my party outfit....what do you think ? ..... I love it. The crows came as an accessory, with the dress. !!!! The party is at Harrington Manor, tonight,and there is to be food, drink, guest appearances and a contest for the best dressed guest.

These are my new shoes and I have had bat tattoos done, especially for the occasion.


These are my bracelets and rings, to go with my outfit...............



.......... I will be wearing my bat top hat..........



................ my bat party eye make-up ..........





.......... my favourite necklace ...........


and my Halloween mask.


.......... I will be bringing my black cat .....
I always keep my special potion in my handbag, just in case ..........


My three sisters will be coming too.....they wouldn't miss a Halloween party, but , the best part of all .......... Vanessa Paradis has allowed Johnny to accompany me !!!!
Doesn't he just look the part ?



I've brought you a present of skulls and bones as I know how much you like to make potions and spells and these things are so hard to come by. Just make sure that I leave before it starts to get light or ....................

............... you know what happens !!!!!!!!!!
Jackie















You have read this article Halloween with the title HALLOWEEN CELEBRATION at HARRINGTON MANOR........... You can bookmark this page URL http://casado-safado.blogspot.com/2009/10/halloween-celebration-at-harrington.html. Thanks!

No comment for "HALLOWEEN CELEBRATION at HARRINGTON MANOR.........."

Post a Comment