OCH AYE ..... I'M OFF TO EDINBURGH .....

We are off to Edinburgh, Scotland, for a few days so, I just thought that I'd let you know, in case you thought that I'd gone off of you, as I won't be commenting for a while. I get a touch of the guilt's when I don't comment. I wonder why that is ? I don't mind when you don't comment on mine, as I know that you are all busy and have many other commitments. I always feel mean, because I know that you have been to a great deal of trouble to write a post and therefore it deserves some recognition
Anyway, I digress.
See you all in a few days, with tales from Scotland.
Jackie
You have read this article Edinburgh with the title OCH AYE ..... I'M OFF TO EDINBURGH ...... You can bookmark this page URL http://casado-safado.blogspot.com/2010/04/och-aye-i-off-to-edinburgh.html. Thanks!

No comment for "OCH AYE ..... I'M OFF TO EDINBURGH ....."

Post a Comment